Friday, August 19, 2011

Kuala Lumpur and I

Being raised up in the capital of the country, I am always proud to introduce myself to others that I am a city boy.

In Kuala Lumpur, you can never be bored with the wide varieties of entertainments available. For me, I can spend the whole day with just hanging around the big megamalls such as Mid Valley for dining and watching movies. Yet, I hardly want to go back home even the shops have closed.

This city is always opening up its door to welcome every newcomer. For students like us, city centre has many institutions offering uncountable choices of further studies. While for the fresh grads or unemployed, it is a place where many job opportunities available and sometimes it too promises a better living. Therefore, with such a big amount of newcomers to the city every year, it has become a place blended with different cultures and backgrounds. I think this is a good practice for me to gain extra knowledge.

Last but not least, I appreciate the every second that I experienced in there. I also encourage you all to spend time to take a visit to the capital of our country, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: